Thursday, March 18, 2010

With all of this free time with being on Spring Break, it has allowed me to dive deeper into the word. It seems like even since the holidays things have been so fast paced. Then all of a sudden I go into what you call "the Jesus fast lane" with a fast, joining a new church/ministry, and all other sorts of opporunities that opened to me since recommiting to Christ. But for some reason I have spiritually grown and developed my walk with Christ by just simply diving into the work. Worship, church, sermons, outreaches, are all amazing tools of glorifying God's kingdom but just spending quality time with him at night or before work helps the most. Maybe its because it is just me and HIM one on one.

Sometimes I'll sit down with my brothers family or friends and they'll tell me about a complicated probelm in a friendship realtionship or situation at work. And they try and create these complex solutions to fix the probelm. If they would just learn to put all of that in God's hands he'll take care of it. I mean give me a break I hate to be blunt sometimes. But personally God rescued me, revealed his purpose for me, gave me the outlet to achieve that purpose, and blessed me with the ability to achieve that purpose ALL IN ONE NIGHT. Simply put it in his hands and let him offer you the solution.

I guess what I am trying to say is some folks are afraid of a gigantic church, but just dive into the word light some candles and your current/long term probelms in his hands. Have trust and faith and he will do wonders my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment