Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tonight I got a first hand taste of how corrupt this world is. I particpated in a 8th grade student bible study after the FUSE youth service right before SUB30. I am complete shock and awe what some of these kids go through in their lives. From the corrupt households, to having relatives in prison, to having a friend die in a DUI accident at the age of 16. When I heard some of the probelms that some of these guys go through, it almost brought me to tears. I had to take a deep breathe from almost losing it.

But when they lost focused I shared a bit of my testimony and all of their eyes were glued on me. I just pray tonight that they find Christ and establish a great relationship with him. These kids really need spiritual young adult leaders to guide them. I have only been saved for 3 months and I would of never thought of myself witnessing to young middle/high schools. I wish I could meet with them everyday so that they know someone and a whole group of people are praying for them to find Christ. I have never met a group of guys and girls so passionate. I know I cant inspire everyone but man if I can "save one then I can save an entire nation". That nation for these kids is a social group, sports team, a household, or heck even a whole grade level at their school.

Tonight was eye opening all power, and most importantly made me realize that there is people out there with far greater problems than we could ever imagine. So stop complaining and worrying about what people think, and instead worry about those who need a true love that is everlasting....That my friend is Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment