Friday, August 13, 2010

3 weeks to go

I really think that the enemy is trying to pull every string in the book from getting me away from going to Costa Rica. He running around like an idiot because a team of men and women are about to go and do great things for God. I guess this dude took a huge swing at me last night. I know we all make stupid decisions, but this one came out of nowhere. Not only did I make a fool of myself but I let one of my brothers down. I let one of my brothers down who is doing great things for Jesus. The last thing he needs is for another man of God to make a fool of himself.

To put the icing on the cake I woke up from a dream this morning that brought me back to my past. Let me tell you this THERE IS NOTHING NOT A THING IN THIS WORLD THAT IS GOING TO HOLD ME BACK. IF I CRY EVERYDAY FOR GOD'S LOVE AND MERCY THEN I SHALL. Lets face it I do not cry much. But I have cried 4 times in the past 7 days. Its God working within me. Its God strengthening me. It is God working in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment