Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My flesh grows tired. My body grows weak and tired. Sometimes when not taken care of it grows so weak you might have a close heat stroke while playing golf in driple digit heat. But a spirit that is constantly renewed in the word of God, can conquer anything. A spirit that is constantly reminded of Jesus Christ, our spirit can conquer our flesh's weaknesses. Mind over matter. I truely believe that if God wants something to happen he will break all barriers through our spirit if we constantly renew it. Does that mean I can go bench 275? Negative. What glory is that going to do for God's kingdom? But can I go to Costa Rica? Can I be transformed into a man who leads middle/high school youth and his own fraternity brothers to Jesus Christ? Can I be transformed into a servant who gives unstoppable love and compassion? Can I be transformed into a pelicular man? Can I even with no voice still scream my lung out in worship almost 15 songs in one night? I can because of one God. Thank you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment