Thursday, August 19, 2010

selfishness

as followers of Jesus Christ one of the things we are always focusing on its ourself. In God's presence we are always trying to improve ourselves as followers of Jesus Christ. But what we need to focus on sometimes more like most of the time is how we are going to use are God given gifts to lead followers. Because when I reach that gate, I want to have a band of brothers by my side of men especially I lead to Christ. I have an amazing opporunity to do this. And that is through my fraternity. I was at a meeting this past Sunday and learned that 81 percent of people who are saved are lead by friends/family. My goal this semester......lead brothers to Christ through any ways and share the great news of the gosepl with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment