Monday, August 23, 2010

R.U.S.H

I was literally on campus from 7am to 10pm and I had no classes today. I was out for two reasons Jesus Christ and my brothers. This past summer I have been on fire. I have been on radiant transformation that is unstoppable. I no longer fear what tommorow might bring. I no longer fear the stupid crap or temptation of this world. A simple mind set with a simple servant's heart can do wonders in such a fast paced world. I am really bad with names. I probaley caught up with every person brother friend prospect mentor in the entire world. But it is nice because a lot of them can see progression. But what some do not understand it is not about me. It is about the power of Jesus Christ. The power of Jesus Christ has turned my life upside down.


I found out that I will be DUNKED aka baptized in Costa Rica. I have no idea what God is doing to do. But there is one thing for 5 straight days the things of this will break and all folks will see is God and the holy spirit. I am not going to CONVICT people I am going to show them UNSTOPPABLE LOVE. My goal this semester in the rush of things is to be continously showing unstoppable love unstoppable compassion unstoppable genorousity for a God who is unstoppable in his love for me. Bring on man seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment