Monday, August 2, 2010

Messed Up

Just because I serve God and go to church does not mean I am perfect. I still sometimes have days where there are hours where I lose hope. There are still sometimes I do not pray enough. There are still times where I go to places I should not go. But the great thing about Jesus Christ is when you begin to serve him he will still you no matter how messed up you are to serve him. For example could you imagine people who serve the president for example his advisors and staff? They have "perfect resumes" with graduating from schools like Yale Harvard etc. They look and act perfect because they have to. But the king of kings I serve will even use people from all walks of life. For example when I was pulling out of Celebration I saw this family all rocking out Ralph Lauren and driving a Lexus. And then another family driving what looked like to be an older model car. There is no other man in this world who treats his sons and daughters in this way.

The future still crosses my mind but it does not stress me out. Instead I just think of what amazing blessing God has brought into my life. Sometimes the enemy likes to elevate failures and descend victories. This is coming from someone who always has a positive outlook on life. This is coming from someone who highlights a person's strengths rather than weaknesses. But through prayer and retweaking your thinking through the holy spirit, ratinale and thinking change. I know I sound like a psychologist but its kind of what Ive done inside my head.

My 102 year old great grandmother is moving to Jacksonville. She is like Mother Teresa. A life long lady of God who is really old school. I mean she can get around with a cane and walk around like she owns the place. I cannot wait

No comments:

Post a Comment